Animal RingRegular price 29.99 $
This item is almost out of stock, only 15 left
5% Donated to wolf protection
The most remarkable emblem of the fascinating world where nature and spirituality meet. The power of the wolf refers to instinct, intelligence, the appetite for freedom and the importance of social bonds. If you share these values, this animal ring is for you.
- Model: A beautiful animal ring to connect yourself with the spirit of the wolf. This unique jewel is handmade with amazing details.
- 316L Stainless Steel: does not tarnish, chlorine resistant
- Comfortable inner face
- Meticulous finish
- FREE shipping
Join the clan, wear a wolf signet ring...
Wolf rings are main accessory for free spirits, leaders, heads of families, beasts and all nature lovers. Our superb rings are made to express your inner wolf. Join our pack , assert your style, your divergence, and your character with this superb Wolf Ring Spirit.
Meaning of a wolf signet ring
The wolf ring is a perfect jewel full of representation which are: strength, protection, wisdom and intelligence.
- Representation of strength: In ancient times men have been wearing signet ring as a Symbol of determination . Considered as a warrior animal in Indian mythology and Celtic mythology (Fenris wolf), the signet ring brings them the determination of a wolf.
- Meaning of protection: In the Amerindian tribes, the spirit of the wolf animal totem was a pillar in their culture. It would immunize the holder against bad waves and evil spirits.
- Representation of wisdom and intelligence: As a true spiritual guide, the wolf is a symbol of intelligence. Wearing a wolf ring would confer the ability to analyze critical situations and to master them.
The wolf ring also has different representations for men and women :
Wolf rings for mens are the emblem of the alpha male. It is a symbol of authority, like an alpha wolf controlling his pack.
Wolf ring for women is an emblem of comprehension and power .
Available in plenty of ring sizes, it can be wear by everybody . Man or woman, young or old, wise or rebellious, biker... Whether you are an animal totems and nature lover, a free and ambitious spirit, a fan of vintage style or Celtic style, our beautiful Wolf Ring Spirit will suit you perfectly.
How to wear a wolf ring?
A wolf ring can be worn facing outwards or facing inwards. Just like skull ring, the orientation of your wolf ring hides different meanings.
If your ring is an accessory that defines your style and represent a link between the different elements of your outfit, then it should be worn facing outwards, so that it faces your environment.
If a ring has a sentimental symbolism or if it has a symbolism that is only relevant for you, then it is best to wear it facing inwards, so that it faces you. For example, if the ring has a personal representation, such as a gift from your family , a love ring, eternity ring, a promise ring or a specific period in your life, representing your wild spirit, your fidelity, then the ring is meant for you and the wolf should face you.
On the contrary, if you want to show your membership in the pack or in a clan and you wear this ring as a badge, then the wolf head must be turned outwards. As a symbol of dominance and pack leader, the wolf ring facing outwards helps you to assert your position as a dominant and keep you ready to face difficulties. It is a symbol to assert your uniqueness while completing your style.
Don’t forget to consult our ring size chart to find the silver wolf ring that fits to you. You can also complete your style with wolf silver bracelets.
What are wolf rings made of ?
Our jewelry rings are made of many quality materials.
Solid Sterling Silver 925 Sterling. This is known to be the reference alloy in the jewelry industry.
Made of 316l stainless steel, or black stainless steel. These are very powerful due to their resistance to chlorine and oxidization over time to preserve your ring to be oxidized. This material can be associated with many alloy like rhodium plated, blue carbon, steel rose, black titanium, cobalt chrome, black rhodium, zircon…
Gold stainless steel and silver gold, a resistant material with golden shades.
Manufactured with natural stones, these models have the particularity of giving you the qualities of crystals, like rainbow moonstone, amethyst, black onyx, garnet, aquamarine, blue topaz, white sapphire and others gemstones.
These incredible materials do not irritate the skin and don't contain any allergens. In addition, its smooth and shimmering appearance will not blacken over the years wherever you choose steel rings, titanium rings, or sterling silver rings. Every detail is also taken care of with the ambition to increase the elegance of the outfit and the style of every ring silver holder.
How to care of your wolf ring
To ensure that the jewel retains its full elegance and radiance and won’t tarnish, here are a few advices for preserving your wolf ring:
-Avoid putting the ring in contact with chemicals.
- Clean the ring with a microfiber cloth.
- Remove the ring before going to sleep.
- Keep your ring in a dry place such as a jewelry storage box.
- Average processing time: 2 business days
- Average delivery time: 2 weeks
Please note that due to COVID-19, our shipping times may have delay depending on your country. Your items will be delivered within:
- 1 to 3 weeks for the USA and Canada.
- 1 to 2 weeks for European countries.
- 1 to 3 weeks for the rest of the world.
Feel free to reach our team if you have any question: firstname.lastname@example.org