Native American Wolf Dream CatcherRegular price 24.99 $ Sale price 19.99 $
This item is almost out of stock, only 15 left
5% Donated to wolf protection
This Native American wolf dream catcher is a powerful tool of shamanic medicine, whose origin goes back to the tribes of the American Indians. According to tradition, these objects help us to keep positive ideas and pleasant dreams close to us, while protecting those who own them. Negative dreams are trapped by the net and disappear through the central hole of the natural dream catcher along with the first rays of the sun.
- Premium dream catcher: The dream catcher is a handmade relic that protects its holder during sleep by filtering out bad dreams and useless dreams and letting only good dreams go by.
- Handmade with Native American know how.
- Materials: Mesh ring, cotton, linen, feathers, wooden bead
- Ring diameter: 15 cm
- Length: 56 cm
- Free shipping
- Average processing time: 2 business days
- Average delivery time: 2 weeks
Please note that due to COVID-19, our shipping times may have delay depending on your country. Your items will be delivered within:
- 1 to 3 weeks for the USA and Canada.
- 1 to 2 weeks for European countries.
- 1 to 3 weeks for the rest of the world.
Feel free to reach our team if you have any question: firstname.lastname@example.org